RATES & GENERAL TERMS
Net rates expressed in US dollars, per night and per room / suite. They do not include 21% VAT. Valid only for individual reservations. All our rates include breakfast, one meal per day (3-step menu with non-alcoholic drinks included) at Las Balsas Restaurant, variety of non-alcoholic beverages and delicatesen in your room, use of our pool, spa, and various activities.
FULL HOUSE RATES
The commercialization of the “full house” mode involves taking the 10 rooms of the hotel. These rates only include breakfast. If you want the exclusivity of the hotel to include the restaurant (which is normally open to the public) you must pay a restaurant closing fee during the entire stay with the Las Balsas Restaurant.
– High Season Rate: USD 4300.- + VAT per day.
– Seasonal Rate USD 3500: .- + VAT per day.
– Rate in Low Season USD 2500: .- + VAT per day.
SEASONS & BLACK OUT DATES
• High: January, February, Easter and as of December 21, and long weekends as stipulated in laws 21,329 / 24,445 and 23,555.
• Average: March April, July, August, September, October, November and until December 20.
• Low: May and June.
• Black Out Dates: The hotel will be closed from May 20 to June 5 inclusive. It also closes from December 26 until January 2.
CHECK-IN / OUT
In case of a casual early check in, Las Balsas Relais & Chateaux will do everything possible to have the rooms ready at the earliest convenience but this may not be available upon arrival. In this case, the normal check-in time is at 3PM and the check-out time is at 12PM so the guest may enjoy the hotel facilies such us Restaurant or Spa, but not the room. The early check in or late check may be booked in advance. The normal rate for an early check in or a late check out, is the equivalent value of 50% of the accommodation rate.
Since ours is a hotel with only 10 rooms, the impact of the cancellations is very important for us. That is why we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Those reservations canceled up to 30 days before the arrival of guests, will be charged with a penalty of 25% of the total. Those reservations canceled between the 29th and the 15th day prior to the arrival of the guests will be subject to a penalty of 50% of the total. Those reservations canceled between the 14th day and the day of arrival of the guests, will run with a penalty of 100% of the total. If there is any payment at the time of cancellation within the term, it will be considered as a credit for future reservations, since they are non-refundable. Any change to be made on confirmed reservations through partial or total payment will be subject to availability.
TAX FREE FOR FOREIGN TOURISTS
Since January 2nd, 2017, the Value Added Tax on accommodation services began to be reimbursed to tourists residing abroad. The Argentine Tourism Ministry put into effect this regulation through which foreign tourists who prove residence abroad and have contracted accommodation services directly or through a travel agency, will benefit from the return of the 21% VAT (Value Added Tax). To access this benefit, payment must be made by debit or credit card abroad or by foreign currency transfer, either directly with the Hotel or through your travel agency or incoming operator. The refund does not apply to the general extras nor half board nor full board pension, neither in case of penalties for cancellation or no show (no presentation).
BOOKING CONFIRMATION: For the confirmation of the reservation, 25% of the total must be paid 10 days after the confirmation of the reservation has been sent. The remaining balance of the same (75%) must be paid 30 days before the arrival date.
The refinement in the decoration and the chosen colors offer a warm and cozy atmosphere to enjoy the serenity, peace and calm of Las Balsas.